Any time you swaddle and especially when you add layers (pajamas, swaddle blankets, etc.), be sure to check your baby’s ears! If they are red and hot or if your baby's neck is sweaty, then your baby is too warm. Cool the room or dress them more lightly.
Articles in this section
- How can I properly swaddle my baby?
- How can I tell if my baby is overheated?
- How can I soothe my baby? (Video Tutorial)
- Is there specific white noise you recommend?
- The SNOO sack's velcro strap rides up on my baby. How can I prevent that from happening?
- Rice & Towel: My Baby Only Sleeps on Me!
- What should I do if my baby does not like to be swaddled or keeps escaping from the velcro?
- What if my baby won't calm or fall asleep in the SNOO?
- If SNOO rocks my baby all the time, how will he learn to self-soothe?
- When my baby cries, how long should I wait and let SNOO ‘do its thing’ before I take my baby out?