Yes! You can reduce or increase the sensitivity if SNOO is reacting too fast or too-slow to mild fussing, even snorts or sneeze sounds.
For iOS devices:
- Head over the Setting icon at the bottom of your screen
- Under the Preferences category, click on Responsiveness to start modifying
- You have the following choices:
- Very Low Responsiveness
- Low Responsiveness
- Normal (factory setting)
- High Responsiveness
- Very High Responsiveness
For Android devices:
- Open the Menu Bar and go to Settings > My SNOO.
- You will find a feature called Response that will allow you to make SNOO more sensitive to detect even mild fussing.
- +2/+1 makes SNOO more sensitive
- -2/-1 makes SNOO less sensitive
If you find that SNOO still isn’t responding fast enough to your baby’s cries and you’ve already increased the responsiveness, we recommend increasing the baseline level of SNOO. Increasing the baseline can help soothe your baby during light sleep cycles when they begin to fuss and grunt.
If you continue to experience this issue, reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance!