Follow 3 simple steps to put your baby in the SNOO Sack correctly.
- Unzip and open inner bands. Place baby inside sack.
- Straighten baby’s arms down and snuggly pull the inner bands around her. The ends of the inner bands will Velcro close.
- Always close zipper fully at top and bottom.
Your baby is now ready to use SNOO.
Just place baby in SNOO, positioning the feet at the end nearest to the power button. Slide each elastic wing loop all the way onto each safety clip.
You’re all set! Enjoy using SNOO.
- It is only safe to use the SNOO Sack with the zipper fully closed.
- To keep your infant’s arms from popping out from the inner bad, make sure the lower edge goes directly over your baby’s hand.
- SNOO will not work unless you slide the elastic wings loops onto both safety clips.